Choosing to renovate or replace your kitchen is just the start of a wonderful journey to improving your home.
If you have been on our Kitchen Planner or Calculator page you will see that we have hundreds of basic products for you to choose from which can seem a little daunting.
On this page we are going to introduce and talk about the wide selection of customisations and product choices that are available.
How You Can Customise Your Kitchen
We have pages dedicated to the many product choices we offer. Each product choice gives you an additional way to personalise and customise your kitchen. Most, if not all, of our main product lines are customisable be it by size, shape or more commonly, materials used and finishes applied. With this in mind, we have produced individual pages on each of the choice sections:
1. Ranges Available - We have two main ranges PURE & PREMIUM, very similar in construction, but a few small changes that make our PURE range approximately 15% cheaper (Please contact us for more info on this product)– Each element of each product comes in 3 main options on our website - Unpainted, Painted and Primed - but if you want any other option please ask us.
2. Style Choices - We have a wide range of door styles, plinth styles, cornice styles, pilaster styles and glazing styles for you to choose from.
3. Hinges - Our range of hinges include soft close, magnetic catch & Butt hinges as well as material/finish choices such as chromed, Satin, Copper and brass.
4. Painting - First up, you can choose between painted (hand or spray painted), unpainted or Lacquered. We're happy to Finish the furniture for you. If you choose for your products to be painted, please supply us with the paint code or name you wish us to use. Please note that all our pre painted products are transported to you wrapped on all visible edges, whilst this does a great job of protecting them there will sometimes be cases where the paint needs touching up on site. This is nothing to worry about and is quite standard. We provide a touch up kit ready for such instances, we also introduce a light brush stroke in our spray painted prducts to make touching up a lot easier.
5. Handles - Please check our handles page for more information and details on this.
6. Sinks and Taps - Our catalogue includes a full range of tap and sink options designed to compliment your kitchen. Our sink cabinets are designed with several different sink types in mind.
7. Worktops - We can deliver a range of solid wood worksurfaces with your order and we have a partnership with national stone companies who can install quartz/granite worktops at great trade prices, contact us for a quote.
A Little about Our Cabinets
Don't Forget Our FREE Resources