FAQ > What are your payment terms?
The payment terms at Classic Kitchens Direct are quite simple:
1. Booking a slot
If you have seen the product, have a rough idea of the cabinets you need and a rough idea of price and are happy. You can book a delivery slot for £500.
This means you then have some time to mull over the final design and order before you submit the full final order.
We request in normal circumstances that we have the final details than 6 weeks before delivery. This gives us 6 clear weeks to build your kitchen.
We take a £500 Non refundable* payment to secure this slot, and will then take £500 off your kitchen cost to reflect this when fully received.
*If you can give us 8 weeks notice any any cancellations we will refund your £500 delivery slot payment, after this time we are then too late to refil that slot so the deposit will not be repaid.
By purchasing a delivery slot we assume you are fully aware of this and accept this.
*If you do not go ahead with your order or wish to cancel we will not refund this unless it meets the 8 weeks guide above
2. We ask for a 50% deposit.
3. The other 50% is payable before delivery.
1. Delivery Information
2. Do you have a showroom?
3. What are the cabinets made of?
4. How are the cabinets made?
5. Can we install your kitchen?
6. Can you provide me with a quote?
7. What are your payment terms?
8. How do I plan my kitchen?
9. Integrated Appliances
10. Refer a Friend
11. Caring for your New Kitchen
12. What to expect from your kitchen?