How to use our Website
You draw a simple plan
Check our Custom Cabinet Price Guide for every available cabinet with every option imaginable. Take a look at our customer gallery for inspiration and pick a kitchen style that suits your lifestyle. Measure up your kitchen, draw a simple plan and send us your plans. Familiarise yourself with the materials we use to make the kitchens and make sure you know what the options are.
We finalise the fixed-price Quote
We refine your plans, create detailed blueprints, draw 3D images for you so you can see what your handmade kitchen will look like. We give you a quote. Once you’re completely happy, we provide a fixed-price quote & start building your dream kitchen.
we build &deliver your Kitchen
On average we revise the plan 3 times and it can take 8 weeks to build a custom handmade kitchen. In our opinion it’s well worth the wait as you get a kitchen that’s unique to you. Once finished, we deliver your new kitchen from our workshop to your home.
1) Probably the best place to start would be the Customer gallery, here you can see a huge selection of kitchens we have done in the past, and you can see if this is the type of kitchen you would like.
2) Then its a good idea to look at costs, prices and materials we use to manufacture the cabinets, we do list every cabinet with every option on our website here – Cabinet Prices. or you can download a list of cabinets and prices here. Or if your not quite sure of the layout and which cabinets you need you can see some example prices for kitchens here.
3) The next step would be to look at reviews and testimonials, we have compiled some on our website here, but you can also look at Trustpilot, Facebook, Mumsnet, Houzz, Review centre, etc and get a feel of what people think.
We are really proud of our reviews, and although we are not always perfect we always try and make sure the customer is happy. We think our reviews prove this.
4) If you then think what we do is right for you, it would be a good time to get a quote and layout. You may need to get a pen and paper for this and draw out your kitchen shape, and mark in where you would like things like the sink, ovens, etc. It doesnt have to be a work of art, just enough for us to get started, some examples of what we need can found here at the bottom of the page.
5) From this, we can put together a quote or some plans and 3D pictures for you. This quote and plans are then refined until you have a complete list of all cabinets you need, which can then be ordered.